VESTEX SIGNATURE STRETCH Women's Skirt
- Often made-to-order with up to 12 week lead time.
- Interior surface wicks away moisture to keep you comfortable and dry
- Shown2,3,4 in a hospital setting to inhibit bacterial growth on the fabric
- Strong fluid repellant protects you from splashes, spills, and stains
- Hip pockets and patch pocket provide for plenty of functionality
- Easily laundered (no bleach or fabric softeners) and long lasting
- Breathable, durable 79% polyester, 18% Rayon, 3% Spandex
Availability: In stock
Our Women’s Skirt features VESTEX®, an innovative Active Barrier1 technology designed to add function to fashion. VESTEX offers a dual mechanism of action with a fluid barrier that repels splashes, splatters and stains combined with an embedded antimicrobial2,3,4 to inhibit microbial growth on the fabric. Plus, the VESTEX technology has a breathable moisture-wicking interior to keep you comfortable and dry. VESTEX is expertly manufactured right to the fabric itself, so it is easily laundered and very long lasting. From the moment you open the package you’ll feel the quality of the VESTEX fabric. VESTEX is the only fabric shown2,3,4 in a hospital setting to inhibit bacterial growth on the fabric. The VESTEX SIGNATURE STRETCH™ Women’s Skirt is designed with two hip pockets and a right side patch pocket.